We're looking for a new team member to assist with a broad range of responsibilities spanning order fulfillment, product assembly, and sales support. Tasks are varied and dynamic, balanced and not boring. Duties include:
- Order fulfillment (30-60% time)
- pick, pack, and shipment of consumer and dealer orders
- management of shipping queue
- Product assembly (40-50% time)
- Visual inspection of parts
- Assembly using manual fixtures and basic hand tools
- Final packaging of product
- Operation of a single-station pneumatic riveting machine
- Sales and administrative support (5-10% time)
- data entry
- facilities purchasing
Motivated performance is a part of our company culture. Each team member must bring matching energy and cadence to the process. All other qualifications being equal, bike "geeks" win!
This opportunity is 32-36hrs per week, Monday through Thursday. Yep, enjoy 3-day weekends!
The shop is located less than 2 miles from downtown Bend and is an easy bike commute from the surrounding area. The work environment is friendly and not stressful. Some hours are social and conversational while others are spent wearing headphones, quiet and focused.
- clear, concise communication skills
- high attention to detail, consistent focus, and reliable follow through
- effective in setting priorities and spotting areas that need attention
- strong mechanical proficiency
- experience in a quiet yet collaborative work environment
- an ability to follow process and inspection procedures reliably
- a tendency toward organization and neatness
- knowledge of cycling and an inherent desire to learn and grow
- comfort with repetitive tasks
Please submit your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com. We're eager to hear from you, so take some time to write about yourself and let us know why you are the right person for this role.
- $20 per hour to start
- Health/Vision/Dental coverage
- 401k and ROTH 401k
- Paid vacation
- 15+ paid holidays each year
- Company socials